Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /misc/35/000/203/814/6/user/web/drlindapalter.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 2592
Blog | Dr Linda Palter
Select Page

Linda Palter,DC

NAET, JMT

Farewell to Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia is best described as chronic pain all over.  Sounds miserable, doesn't it?  And it is exactly the sort of illness that M.D.s hate to see.  It does not have clear blood markers, making diagnosis difficult.  It does not respond well to medication.  It...

Goodbye to GERD

One of the complaints I see most often is GERD, or acid reflux.  We spend $13 billion a year  on this one illness in the U.S.  That money is spend on drugs called proton pump inhibitors, which are designed to reduce the amount of acid formed in the stomach.  The...

The Feel-Good Pill Blues

This past February, Whitney Houston was found dead with Xanax and alcohol in her system.  In her hotel room she had prescription drugs including Xanax, Valium, and Ativan, all anti-depressants.  Anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, and insomnia drugs are becoming a...

Food News In Brief

*  The prize for the worst food innovation ever goes to the Iowa State Fair, which offered 57 varieties of deep-fried food-on-a-stick (think corn dogs), including deep fried butter!   A half-stick of cold butter, covered in funnel cake batter, fried, then glazed with...

Radiation Related Cancer Risks

The diagnostic tools available to modern medicine, such as X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, etc., allow medical doctors to look right inside your body to see what is going on.  They are undoubtedly extremely valuable, and at the same time, none of them are completely without...


Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /misc/35/000/203/814/6/user/web/drlindapalter.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/Divi/epanel/custom_functions.php on line 498

Listen to your mother – Sit Up Straight!

Sometimes patients come into my office and they know why they hurt.  "I was bench lifting weights and I felt my back give."  Most of the time, though, I hear, "It's my shoulders again.  You know, that is where I carry my stress." I know it feels that way, but there...

What do Tobacco and Sugar Have in Common?

A lot of people don't study much science, but they still rely on scientists to tell them about their world.   I have studied a lot of science, and I have a scientist's respect for the integrity and dedication of this field.    But the human capacity to do everything...

Feel The Vibe!

Feel The Vibe!

Healing Ground Wellness Center is the place to go for good vibrations - Power Vibe, that is.  Power Vibe is a therapeutic machine first developed to stimulate bone regrowth in astronauts, who lose bone density very quickly when they are in a weightless environment....

The News In Brief

* If you are as old as I am (think late baby boomer), you remember when "cancer" was something that people's grandparents got.  Occasionally.  Now?  About 70,000 Americans ages 15 to 39 get cancer each year.  Are you surprised?  It seems their doctors are, also.  It...

Alzheimer Prevention Strategies

Alzheimer's disease is the sixth-leading cause of death in the United States, but probably the most dreaded.  Research shows that only 2% of all Alzheimer's disease cases are linked to genetic inheritance.  So, what is causing the other 98%?   It does appear that...